You know, usually tuners take on one car model at a time, for better results and careful design. I think the G-Power team was really bored – or thought of collection the Christmas bonus now – so, they came up with a variety of tuning packages that could satisfy anyone’s thirst for BMW power, which is why I’m glad these bad boys are equipped with a twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 engines.
Sure, I know you guys are passionate about the M letter, and.. who could blame you? The world is full of women walking alone through shopping malls, hating BMW designers for forcing her to share the husband. So, pay attention: the M5 and M6 may be fitted with a Bi-Tronik III package resulting in a series of interesting specs:
- 625 HP (459 kW) and 777 Nm (573 lb-ft) of torque
- 645 HP (474 kW) and 810 Nm (597 lb-ft) of torque
- 680 HP (500 kW) and 890 Nm (656 lb-ft) of torque
- 710 HP (522 kW) and 890 Nm (656 lb-ft) of torque
- 740 HP (544 kW) and 910 Nm (671 lb-ft) of torque
I’m not feeling bad about starting off with the cherry on top, but I’m also thorough, which is why I’m not gonna tell you that the 550i, 650i and 750i/iL are also in the line for a BMW upgrade via the Bi-Tronik III package. Results?
- 490 HP (360 kW) and 685 Nm (505 lb-ft) of torque
- 510 HP (375 kW) and 720 Nm (530 lb-ft) of torque
- 540 HP (397 kW) and 790 Nm (582 lb-ft) of torque
- 560 HP (411 kW) and 810 Nm (597 lb-ft) of torque
There are some impressive numbers in those lists – and under those BMW bonnets – which may have something to do with the optimized ECU units, upgraded turbochargers and sports exhaust systems fitted upon them German growlers. Sure, results may vary – depending on which package is selected – but one thing is surely to increase sales numbers: G-Power will increase top speed of any BMW you select – upon request. Yes, please!